RESOURCES FOR YOUR HEALING JOURNEY
Books, videos, podcasts and more!
- The clinic where I was treated, Shankha Ayurveda & Yoga
- Banyan Botanicals, a website with good introductory articles to Ayurveda
Agni, your digestive fire
Kitchari (recipe for a meal that is easy to digest)
- Idiot's Guide to Ayurveda by Sahara Rose
- Perfect Health by Deepak Chopra
- The podcast episode which saved my life and introduced me to Ayurveda
TRAUMA & ABUSE
- Complex PTSD: From Surviving to Thriving by Pete Walker
-Toxic Parents : Overcoming Their Hurtful Legacy and Reclaiming Your Life by Susan Forward PhD
- Mothers Who Can't Love, A Healing Guide for Daughters by Susan Forward PhD
- You're Not Crazy - It's Your Mother by Danu Morrigan
- Healing from Hidden Abuse by Shannon Thomas
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No and Take Control of Your Life by Dr Henry Cloud and Dr John Townsend
- Codependent, Now What?: It's Not You - It's Your Programming by Lisa A. Romano
SELF-HELP & INSPIRATION
- The Life-changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- Goodbye Things, The New Japanese Minimalism by Fumio Sasaki
- You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Embracing Your Inner Critic by Hal & Sidra Stone
- Terri Cole (She is a psychotherapist talking about narcissistic abuse, boundaries, self-love, how to deal with passive aggressiveness, criticizm, toxic people etc, how to work on yourself - everything you need on your journey!)
- The Highest Self Podcast by Sahara Rose (all things Ayurveda, spirituality, living your best life)
- Love Me Lab Podcast by Tabitha Brooke: narcissistic abuse, spiritual abuse, dysfunctional families, self love, rebuilding yourself and living your best love. I am a guest in episode 5 :) :) :) :)
- The Shift Show by Adriana Bucci: narcissism, narcissistic mothers, chronic pain, chronic illness, doing the emotional work, feeling your feelings. Yours truly has also guested this podcast ;)
- Aaron Doughty: meditation, spiritual awakening, getting out of limiting beliefs and the autopilot mind, becoming your highest self.
- Candace Van Dell: healing emotional wounds at the core.
- Lisa A Romano: healing from narcissistic abuse and codependecy.
- Vera Wilhelmsen ;)
Click on the image to download pdf :)