Please bear in mind I am no licensed medical professional and that these books and whatever is listed here does not substitute medical attention.
What is listed here are books and tools that personally helped me.
Books, videos, podcasts and more!
- Banyan Botanicals, a website with good introductory articles to Ayurveda
Agni, your digestive fire
Kitchari (recipe for a meal that is easy to digest)
- Idiot's Guide to Ayurveda by Sahara Rose
- Perfect Health by Deepak Chopra
- The podcast episode which saved my life and introduced me to Ayurveda
TRAUMA & ABUSE
- The Completion Process: The Practice of Putting Yourself Back Together Again by Teal Swan
-Toxic Parents : Overcoming Their Hurtful Legacy and Reclaiming Your Life by Susan Forward PhD
- Mothers Who Can't Love, A Healing Guide for Daughters by Susan Forward PhD
- You're Not Crazy - It's Your Mother by Danu Morrigan
- Healing from Hidden Abuse by Shannon Thomas
- My book "How To Trick Yourself Into Feeling Your Feelings" :)
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No and Take Control of Your Life by Dr Henry Cloud and Dr John Townsend
- Codependent, Now What?: It's Not You - It's Your Programming by Lisa A. Romano
SELF-HELP & INSPIRATION
- The Life-changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- Goodbye Things, The New Japanese Minimalism by Fumio Sasaki
- You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Aaron Doughty: meditation, spiritual awakening, getting out of limiting beliefs and the autopilot mind, becoming your highest self.
- Candace Van Dell: healing emotional wounds at the core.
- Lisa A Romano: healing from narcissistic abuse and codependecy.
- Teal Swan: Feeling your feelings, facing your pain, healing from complex PTSD, projection + much more. Especially the videos "How to Heal the Emotional Body" and "What is Shadow Work?"
- Vera Wilhelmsen (MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL)